Why you should Ping your Website Content you may be wondering? The reason is that pinging your content is a way to let directories and search engines know that you have added new content to your website. It is like saying, “hey I’m over here, check me out.”
You want all of your pages to be indexed so pinging each page as you add or update content is want you need to do versus pinging only the main address of your website.
Why you should Ping your Website Content
1) Pinging lets the search engine bots know to crawl your site and index your new content to the search engines
2) Your website will be indexed faster than waiting for the search engine bots to get around to finding your content
3) Pinging is an easy way to syndicate you website content
4) You can also ping a page on your site every time you update it
5) There are pinging services online that can be used for free
Pinging services I use:
How to set the Ping Up:
1) Most of the sites you don’t have to set up an account so just copy and paste the name of your blog post into the identified area
2) Then copy and paste the actual website address of the post into the next section
3) Next all you have to do is click the area that usually just states “Ping”
There you are all set. Remember to be consistent and ping every time you add or update your content.
NOTE: If you have a WordPress.org blog your content will automatically be pinged however I still like to ping with other sources.
More ideas on how to syndicate content here:
Do you use any other pinging service to syndicate your website content? If you like this information please share and I appreciate your comments below.
Network Marketing Coach
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint
For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) –
Click Here For Instant Access